During 40 years, G2Métric and LATESYS have developed expertise to optimize the engineering of our customers. Whit solutions dedicated to the development of costs and deadlines, we offer:
- Stress Analysis and design according to the client´s specifications:
- Primary structures.
- Secondary structures, installation of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Inspection with high quality through Lynx solution.
- Metrology services: three-dimensional measurement services and non-destructive testing (NDT).
- Automatic EWIS certification (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System).
- Equipment and integration:
- We offer an extensive experience in the integration of large complex systems with high added value.
- We automate and optimize the production equipment to offer high production rates, in strict compliance with health, safety and environmental standards.
We offer a full range of services:
- Integration of assembly lines: final assembly lines, sub-assembly lines, turnkey systems, factory of the future, intelligent factory.
- Integration of finished and semi-finished products.
- Assembly of complex structures in restricted environments, such as clean places.
- Design and realization of production equipment, ground assistance and testing.
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Ground Test Equipment (GTE) and tools of all sizes.
LATESYS IBERIA is a subsidiary of ADF Groupe and it is an European company leader in its market. Located in Toulouse, Nantes, Bordeaux, Paris, Pertuis, Spain, England, Germany, Canada and Tunisia, our teams make available their technical and operational experience for industrial companies in aeronautics, space, automotive, defense, railways, medical… With an industrial focus organized around its basic skills, LATESYS IBERIA (provides a wide range of services to fulfill the requirements of its customers, ensuring support during the product development process LATESYS IBERIA, the engineering and services portal of the ADF groupe, supports its clients in the deployment of their national and international projects, assuring:
- Design of industrial products, stress and definition (aircraft structure, systems installations, accommodation in cabins …)
- Mechanical assemblies and Design, manufacture and maintenance of subassemblies (assembly lines, tools, special machines …)
- With our positioning, we support our customers in their development, providing them relevant and effective solutions
We provide a global services offer which is based on a variety of additional skills, from defining specifications to delivery and installation on the customer’s site. This global offer allows us to position ourselves as a first level supplier with the main manufacturers.
- EN 9100
- ISO 9001
Activities associated with:
Engineering and systems