Andalucía Aerospace is a private association whose purpose is to represent the aerospace business sector in Andalusia.
Our primary mission is to strengthen the position of our member companies in the aerospace industrial sector at the national and international market. To this end, we work on actions and projects that help to increase competitiveness across the Andalusian aerospace sector.
The key goals of our roadmap and the activities in which we engage to promote the growth of Andalusian aerospace companies are outlined below:
- To promote a sustainable scientific and technological development of the Andalusian aerospace industrial sector, pushing for the Administration to prepare industrialisation plans that contribute to increased competitiveness of partner companies.
- To contribute actively to the training and education of professionals in the sector, including promoting expert training of professionals at all company levels.
- To promote business excellence through synergies between partner companies and implementation of high value-added activities.
- To encourage and facilitate interactions between member companies in the aerospace industry, combining their interests and advocating for public institutions and regional and devolved government bodies to take them on board.
- To act as institutional representation vis-a-vis public institutions and organisations at all territorial levels, including nationally and internationally.
|President||AERTEC Solutions||Antonio Gómez Guillamón Manrique|
|Vice-President||Alestis Aerospace||María Eugenia Clemente Zarate|
|Vice-President||Mecanizados y Montajes||Luis Pizarro Teno|
|Treasurer||Torsesa||Fernando R. Esquivel Santa-Cruz|
|Secretary||Ayesa Air Control||Fernando Alzugaray Medina|
|Member 1||Airgrup||Juan González-Blanch Fernández|
|Member 2||FADA-CATEC||Joaquín Rodríguez Grau|
|Member 3||GAHA-ARANDA||Manuel Francisco Aranda Carmona|
|Member 4||GSC||Juan Manuel Montaño Bellido|
|Member 5||Satys||Vicente Hoyos Sierra|
|Member 6||Titania||Fernando Serrano Collantes|
Managing Directormoc.e1685851437capso1685851437reaai1685851437culad1685851437na@na1685851437morj 1685851437
Administration and Financemoc.e1685851437capso1685851437reaai1685851437culad1685851437na@oi1685851437hciah1685851437cl 1685851437
Business Development and Communicationmoc.e1685851437capso1685851437reaai1685851437culad1685851437na@ht1685851437rudm 1685851437
Activities to promote the competitiveness of our aerospace companies
- To establish partnership frameworks and agreements with public and private institutions to further progress towards the Association's aims and better represent and manage the partners' shared interests.
- To encourage meetings and partnerships with professionals, associations or other sectoral organisations, and establish, maintain and facilitate contacts and partnerships with national and international bodies having similar nature and purpose.
- To organise and promote conferences, meetings or congresses to enhance collaboration on matters of interest to the sector.
- To conduct or commission sectoral studies to analyse its evolution and trends, identify new opportunities, replicate “best practices” from other sectors and empower the aerospace sector.
- To encourage the establishment of committees or ad hoc working groups focusing on issues of common interest to aerospace industry-related companies.
- To administer and provide own resources, whether budgetary or equity, and use them for the purposes and activities of the Association.
- To develop economic activities, including providing services, reinvesting the profits exclusively to attain and advance its purposes.
- To act as the single interlocutor for the common interests of Andalusian aerospace companies vis-a-vis the regional organisation that represents different players.
- To undertake similar functions necessary or advisable for attaining its purposes, directly or indirectly, through share ownership or equity interests in other companies, associations or foundations of similar or identical purposes.
Join our Association
Our organisation has become a European aerospace cluster with high-sustained growth and international standing due to Andalusian aerospace companies and players.
Andalucía Aerospace, the Andalusian aerospace business cluster. Learn more!