A cookie is a small piece of text most browsers store in your device when you visit some websites. It helps the website to remember information about your visit. This is how websites remember your preferences, like your language selection, zoom or favorite products or services, in order to offer you a better experience.
Our website uses technical cookies to identify you so we can offer you a much more fluid navigation. No personal information is collected about you or about your computer.
Our webite also use third party analytical cookies from Google Analytics to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website, and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve your website experience and the services we provide.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEB
|Doamin||Cookie name||Part||Session||Conservation period||Purpose|
|andaluciaaerospace.com||_ga||Third parties. Google Analytics||Permanent, temporary||2 years||It calculates the number of visitors, the duration of the session, data for campaigns and it monitors the site for analytical reporting purposes. These cookies provide anonymous information and are assigned to a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors to the web.|
|andaluciaaerospace.com||_gid||Third parties. Google Analytics||Permanent, temporary||1 day||Shows information about how users use the web. The data collected includes the number of visitors, where they come from and which pages they have visited.|
|andaluciaaerospace.com||_gat_gtag_UA_32177698_1||Third parties. Google Analytics||Permanent, temporary||1 minute||Access to Google Analytics|
|andaluciaaerospace.com||NID||Third parties. Google||Permanent, temporary||6 months||Transmits a unique identifier number so that Google can store the web visitor's preferred information.|
|andaluciaaerospace.com||moove_gdpr_popup||Third parties. Plugin cookies||Permanente, temporal||Session||Controls the saving of cookies after the acceptance or rejection of them by the user.|
|andaluciaaerospace.com||wp-wpml_current_language||Third parties. WPML||Permanent, temporary||1 day||Identify the preferred user's language, as our site is multilingual.|
Here is how to prevent new cookies from being installed. The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using:
- Click on the spanner icon in the top right of the browser
- Click on “Options”
- Click on “Under the Bonnet” (UK) / “Under the Hood” (US)
- Click on the “Content settings” button in the Privacy section
- Ensure that “Allow local data to be set” is selected
- Select “Block sites from setting any data”
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER
- Go to Tools in the menu bar
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab on top
- Move the slider up to the “Block all Cookies” button
- Go to Tools in the menu bar
- Click on Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Disable the box that says “Accept Cookies From sites”
- Go to the Safari menu (icon in top right of browser) and select Preferences
- In the popup window that appears, select the Security icon (a padlock)
- Under “Accept Cookies”, select the “Never” button
For other devices and browsers, the procedure is similar. However, please refer to the support page for each provider for more details.