ENAC-certified calibration laboratory (ISO 17025 standard):
- Electrical DC-low frequency
- Time and frequency
- Temperature and humidity
- Other areas: chemistry, flow
Calibrations in a laboratory (on-site and mobile)
- Comprehensive metrology management: calibration plan, advisory service, audits and support, equipment replacement and maintenance, cost control, etc.
- Metrology inspection body certified to ISO 17020 standard
- Dimensional verification and non-contact 3-D measurements.
- Machine tool verification
- Tests according to customer specifications
- Metrology consultancy services
- Implementation of ISO 9000 and ISO 17025 quality systems
- Software design: automation, design and KPI-based scorecard, etc.
- Training: customised face-to-face and online courses.
- RDi projects: we are involved in a variety of projects, including industrial metrology, materials testing, thermal shock, and functional tests, as well as optimisation and automation of calibration processes.
Simetrycal is a technology-based company that provides comprehensive, top-quality metrology services and fully customised management to the industry.
It specialises in calibrating instruments, systems and functional test benches at its laboratories in Seville, Madrid and Barcelona, on-site at the customer’s facilities or in our mobile laboratory unit. Calibrations and verifications are backed by its ENAC-accredited quality system certified to UNE-EN-ISO 17025 and 17020 standards and specific approvals granted by Airbus D&S.
It seeks to deliver tailor-made, high-added-value solutions that reflect its strong commitment to meeting customers’ needs in the most efficient, quick and flexible way. With over 20 years of experience in the sector, its highly qualified staff and top-quality services have established the company as a national benchmark.
Its main customers come from different sectors, including aeronautics, agri-food, health, energy, transport, and defence.
Activities associated with:
Analysis and testing