ASSETs+ project aspires to build a sustainable human resources supply chain which allows defence sector companies to innovate by both attracting highly-skilled young workers and upskilling their employees thanks to customised, complementary education & training programmes addressing three main technologies: Robotics, C4ISTAR and Cybersecurity aspects related to the first two. The €5 million project, receiving Erasmus+ funding, had its kick-off on 23 January 2020 in Brussels.
The project will focus on 4 main activities:
- Skill Strategy to translate the selected technologies into actionable sets of relevant fine-grained skills to be (potentially) transformed into new job profiles;
- Design of three training programmes to address high-school students, university students, employees;
- E&T programme realisation and improvement;
- Development of community of practice (i) and body of knowledge (ii) to promote new skills acquisition, development and retention.
The ASSETs+ consortium is composed by 30 partners from 9 EU countries involving large companies such as Airbus, Leonardo, Safran, Hensoldt, Navantia and Saab, universities and districts as the Universities of Rzeszow, Aalborg and Pisa, Aerocampus Aquitaine, Campania Aerospace District, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalusia, Madrid Aerospace Cluster and the Danish Center for Defence, Space & Security. More specifically the DAC is involved in the Quality work package and it’s responsible of the Risk Management task from the elaboration of the management plan, risk identification, assessment and mitigation actions (with particular emphasis on data security manners).
- Aalborg Universitet
- Aerocampus Aquitaine
- Andalucia Aerospace
- CenSec – Center for Defence, Space and Security
- Centrale Supélec
- DAC – Distretto Aerospaziale
- Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini
- MADRID AEROSPACE CLUSTER
- Politechnika Rzeszowska
- ROLLS ROYCE
- SEA EUROPE
- Université de Bordeaux
- Universidad de Cádiz
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidad de Sevilla