Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing
Electrical Safety Testing
- RTCA-DO-160G; EUROCAE ED-14F; AIRBUS ABDO100-1-2.
- MIL-STD- 461G; SPE-J-000-E-1006; SPE-J-000-E-1000; MIL-STD-1310; MIL-STD-1541; MIL-STD-1275E;
- MIL STD 810; DEF- STAN 59-411. Part 3; AECTP.
- Type Approval & Homologation Service
- Automated and Connected Driving
- Wireless Testing
- Mobile Communications Testing (Cellular)
- Telecom Network and Service
- Provider Solutions
- Connected driving, IoT and M2M testing
- Cyber Security Certification
- Penetration Testing
- Security Evaluations
EMC & RF Testing
Safety Testing for electrical products
Medical Device Testing and Certification Services
- Product Certification & Marks
- International Type Approval
DEKRA has been active in the field of safety for more than 90 years. Founded in 1925 in Berlin it is today one of the world’s leading expert organizations. The company employs more than 43,000 people in 60 countries on all 6 continents.
With qualified and independent expert services, they work for safety on the road, at work and at home. Vehicle inspection and expert appraisals, claims services, industrial and building inspections, safety consultancy, testing and certification of products and systems, training courses and temporary work.
Its vision: to be the global partner for a safe, secure and sustainable world
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO 45001
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO/IEC 17025
- ISO/IEC 17065
Activities associated with:
Analysis and testing