Ayesa Air Control (AAC) is a company with a team of first level professionals to respond to all aeronautical, defense and space needs that require the provision of cutting-edge technological services.
In the field of manufacturing and assembly, AAC is present in highly successful civil aeronautical programs such as the Airbus A320 and A350 or the Boeing B777, and in cutting-edge military programs such as the Airbus Defence A400M and the A300MRTT.
Airlines find at AAC managers to achieve air operator certificates, operating license or air work permits. It also provides airport services in the field of control and management systems.
- Design engineering
- Lean Manufacturing implementation
- Process observation, simulation and optimization
- Manufacturing engineering for complex assemblies
- Cost reduction analysis
- High precision Q inspection
- Logistics engineering
- Flight line and flight test operations
- MRO Operations