MAPFRE is a global insurance company with a worldwide presence. It is the benchmark insurer in the Spanish market and the largest Spanish multinational insurance group in the world. The company is the main multinational insurer in Latin America and is one of the Top 5 largest Non-Life European insurers by premium volume. MAPFRE employs more than 36,000 professionals and in 2017, the company’s revenues totaled almost $31 billion, with net earnings of $800 million.
For more information, please visit https://noticias.mapfre.com/en/
Vodafone Group is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone Group has mobile operations in 25 countries, partners with mobile networks in 44 more, and fixed broadband operations in 18 markets. As of 30 September 2018, Vodafone Group had 531.9 million mobile customers and 20.4 million fixed broadband customers, including all of the customers in Vodafone’s joint ventures and associates. For more information, please visit: www.vodafone.com.
Grupo EULEN, a family company with 100% Spanish capital, is a benchmark at a global level and a national leader in providing comprehensive services to companies, institutions and governments.
Thanks to our strong work ethic, we have risen to the top of our industry and are moving towards the future with clear international vocation.
Pioneers in the concept of outsourcing, Grupo EULEN remains at the forefront thanks to the quality of its comprehensive solutions and auxiliary services based on an increasing effort in R&D+i, the incorporation of cutting-edge technology, diversification and flexibility of its business models and the commitment of its employees and that of top management, as shown by their professionalism, rigor, respect and efficiency.
The EULEN Group’s international expansion, which began in 1997, has put it in a privileged position; it is present in 14 countries: Spain, Portugal, USA, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Dominican Republic, United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar, with Chile, USA and Mexico being the countries where Grupo EULEN has more presence, representing 60% of its employees and 67% of its sales outside Spain.
Through partnerships with other global companies, we can offer services in 29 countries.
Grupo EULEN provides specialized services that are organized around 9 different lines of business, in order to meet the demand of all market sectors.
- Facility Services
- Facility Management & Consulting
- Conventional cleaning
- Agrifood and pharmaceutical Cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfection in hospitals
- Radiological and environmental protection
- Environmental control and hygiene
- Safety convergence
- Security consulting
- Maintenance of systems and CCSI
- IT security systems
- Solutions for Safety systems
- Intelligence Unit
- Airport security
- Maritime safety
- Roving Security
- Cash and valuables transportation
- International operations and logistics services
- GENERAL SERVICES
- Logistics services
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Telemarketing services
- EULEN Educa: Management of Education Centers School services
- EULEN Sport: Management of Sport Centers
- Attention and information
- Business Services
- Cultural services
- Meter reading
- Field inspection and appraisal
- General services
- Supply and restocking services
- EULEN Art: Comprehensive management of cultural heritage
- Comprehensive property maintenance
- Maintenance and Installation of telecoms systems
- Engineering, construction and facilities
- Industrial maintenance
- Energy services
- Elevator maintenance
- Gardening and landscaping
- Special gardening works
- Conservation of green areas
- Forests, rivers and coasts
- HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Homecare assistance
- Management of healthcare centers
- Training, education and leisure services
- Intervention and integration
- Hospital healthcare
- Emergencies and disasters
- GLOBAL HR AND EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
- Global solutions for human resources and employment
- Employment agency
- Relocation company
- Staff recruitment and HR Consulting Services
- Integration into the job market
ITAerea Aeronautical Business School specialises in delivering high quality training for the aeronautical and airport sector management; airports, airlines, air navigation and aeronautical industry.
Strategic partner of UNITAR (ONU), CIFAL Merida (Mexico) and Airports Council International Latin America-Caribbean (ACI LAC).
The school is staffed by 290 professors, has 6 national offices, 6 international offices, 9 commercial representations and an anual average of 1500 students.
In the aeronautical industry training area:
- Máster Profesional en Industria e Innovación Aeronáutica: 600 hours. In-class modality (Sevilla). Diploma issued by ITAérea.
- Master in Sustainable Air Transport Management. Executive e-learning modality. Diploma issued by UNITAR (ONU) and ITAérea. Graduation ceremony held in the The Palace of Nations, home of the United Nations Office at Geneva, Switzerland.
- Máster en Gestión y Dirección Aeroportuaria y Aeronáutica. Executive in-class modality (Málaga). Diploma issued by ITAérea.
- Máster en Gestión y Dirección Aeroportuaria y Aeronáutica. University e-learning modality. Diploma issued by the Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM) and ITAérea.
- Diplomado en Gestión Aeroportuaria y Aeronáutica. Executive e-learning modality. 280 hours.
- Curso de elaboración de ofertas en la Industria Aeronáutica. In-class modality. 50 hours.
- Curso de Inglés Técnico Aeronáutico. E-learning modality. 80 hours.
- Curso de elaboración de planes industriales en la Industria Aeronáutica. In-class modality. 50 hours.
- Curso de aplicación de herramientas lean a la industria aeronáutica. In-class modality. 60 hours.
- Curso de gestión de riesgos en la Industria Aeronáutica. In-class modality. 60 hours.
- Curso de medios de producción y utillaje. In-class modality. 60 hours.
- Curso de gestión de la cadena de suministro. In-class modality. 60 hours.
- Encuentros sectoriales de la industria aeronáutica: One-day event
- Phone number: 902505501
- Corporate website: itaerea.es
- Locations (in Spain):
- Madrid: Directors: Pablo García and Luís Gallardo. Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán 4, 1st and 2nd floors. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barcelona: Director: Daniel Cruz. Instituto de Geomática de Cataluña, c/Avenida Canal Olimpic s/n Castelldefels. Barcelona@itaerea.es
- Murcia: Director: Estrella Valera. Carril de la Condesa 58 Torre Proconsa, 605, 30010 Murcia. email@example.com
- Alicante: Director: William Dugarte. Fundación Quorum. Parque Científico Empresarial de la Universidad Miguel Hernández Edificio Quorum III. Av. De la Universidad s/n. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Málaga: Director: Manuel Martínez. Director of the MGDA postgraduate in Málaga: Carlos Berenguer. Centro de Formación Habitec, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía (PTA) Calle Marie Curie, 22, 29590. email@example.com
- Sevilla: Director: Manuel Martínez. Director of the MI2A postgraduate: Rafael Márquez. Parque tecnológico y Aeronáutico de Andalucía Aerópolis c/ Ingeniero Rafael Rubio Elola 1,1ª 41300 La Rinconada Sevilla. Sevilla@itaerea.es